2011年12月2日星期五

for my dear SARAH~

yup~~~sarah!!!!
this blogging is writting for you^^
I promiss you that i will writting some english "essay"if I can do it
try my best~ok^^

Well~this is my first time i blogging by eng><
so awesome T^T
but i think i ll happy if i m finish writting^^
hehe~

dear~~you graduate is about..................2 years
and now I am graduate ^^
yeah!!!so happy~
hahahhahahahh

When i stay at my room alone
I really miss you ~
miss we do some crazy things at room
miss your baobei sleeping at ur bed
miss both of us roll on the bed
miss I put ur black colour hair band on you baobei tail><
and you cannot find next day morning = =
that was a crazy but nice memories for us ritze^^

any funny thing when i hear from somebody
My first conscious is like to share for you
bcos i know you must laugh like sopo><
haha ~~

miss you a lot SARAH!!!!!
before i going s'pura
can we hang out 1 more time?
just want sit down and talk more with you~
if i can your house than better lah^^
haha~can talk hole night
then next day become same face with your baobei><
wahahahahhahah

finally~
I just want 2 transmit my <<miss you>> message for you ~
hope you can feel it=)

BIG SMILE AND BIG HUGS FOR SARAH CHONG ^^

没有评论:

发表评论